Maney Law Offices
Columbus Auto Accident Attorney / Lawyer providing experienced Auto Accident Injury legal services in Columbus, Franklin County Ohio, Central Ohio, and throughout the State of Ohio.
Call 614.438.2668 to Speak with an experienced Columbus Auto Accident Injury Attorney / Lawyer at Maney Law Offices.
For over 28 years, Thomas Maney has been protecting the rights of auto accident and injury victims in Columbus, Ohio, Franklin County, and throughout the State of Ohio. Attorney, Thomas Maney ensures each client:
- Is well made well aware of his or her legal rights
- How the law applies to his or her specific case
- And every option and strategy that is available under the law while fighting to ensure auto accident victims are treated fairly ans have evey opportunity to be fairly compensated as a result of the negligence, careessness, or recklessness of others.
Detailed Auto Accident Injury Lawyer Representation
Contact Maney Law Offices by calling 614.438.2668 or Toll Free: 800-848-LAWS (5297), or by using our online case evaluation form.
Attorney Thomas Maney knows how to Deal with Insurance Companies in Auto Accident Injury Claims.
It is most likely that the opposing insurance company will attempt to either deny, dispute, or delay your auto accident injury claim. In some cases, the insurance company will try to offer you a settlement amount that is far less than your auto accident injury claim is actually worth, and without regards to the full extent of your injuries, whether they are temporary, longterm, or injuries that will affect you for the rest of your life.
At Maney Law Offices, we will ensure you are treated fairly by insurance companies, we will ensure unnecessary delays are limited, and we will ensure that your legal rights are agressively protected in an effort to make sure you have the best opportunity to be awarded what is fair and resonable under the law.
Attorney / Lawyer, Thomas Maney will agressively fight for ALL the Compensation you may be entitled to in your Auto Accident Injury Claim.
- Making it clear to the insurance company and to the court what the the full extent of your injuries are;
- If your injuries are long-term or permanant, thus requiring future medical treatment, surgeries, additional physical therapy, precription costs, and take into account ANY diminished quality of life circumstances that may exist.
- Make sure your any settlement or judgment takes into account lost wages as a result of your accident and injuries.
- Make sure that a clear picture is brought to light regarding the pain and suffering you have had to endure as a result of your auto accident.
- Make sure property damages and/or loss is properly reflected in your auto accident and injury claim.
In the event that a death has resulted from an auto accident, immediate family members of the victim may seek justice in the form of a wrongful death liability law suit.
We proudly serve the legal needs of auto accident injury victims in Columbus, Franklin County Ohio, Central Ohio, and throughout the State of Ohio.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Columbus Auto Accident Attorney / Lawyer. Contact the Maney Law Offices at 614.805.1904.
MANEY LAW OFFICES
7100 Huntley Rd., Suite 202,
Columbus, Ohio 43229
Call Us Now:
Toll Free: 800.848-LAWS
Quick Qontact Form